Looking for some keto-friendly sweet treats that you can prepare in a jiffy? Then you are going to LOVE the 21+ easy, fast and indulgent no-bake keto desserts!
We’ve all been there: you’re staying on track on Keto/Low carb, but suddenly you’re hit with this mad craving for something sweet and indulgent. And this craving might turn into a ravaging-through-your-closet and-secret-stash of NON-keto goodies if you don’t come up with something FAST?
No time to preheat the oven, and bake something for 1 hour- you need something NOW!
I’ve been there, like MULTIPLE times- which is why I am sharing this curated list of fast/no-bake keto desserts.
Before we get into the non-sugary goodness, I’ll share some common questions when it comes to no-bake Keto dessert-ing!
What Can You Eat on Keto for Dessert?
Here are some low-carb dessert ideas that you can enjoy on the Keto diet:
- Berries (strawberries, raspberries and blackberries have 8g, 6g and 6g per 1 cup net carbs respectively)
- Whipped cream has 1.65g net carbs per 1/4 cup
- Peanut butter pecan bars with chocolate drizzle (no-bake)
- Greek yogurt with stevia ( 4 net carbs per 1 cup serving)
How Do you Satisfy a Sweet Tooth on Keto?
Being on Keto doesn’t mean you can never have a dessert again. The reason why Keto works as a lifestyle change (opposed to those quick short term diet plans) is that you can maintain it in REAL life. And real life means the occasional dessert.
And if you’re like me, don’t want to have to bake up a storm each time my sweet tooth starts calling.
No need to pre-heat your oven with these quick tips that you can use time and time again:
- Pour yourself a quick & rich Keto hot chocolate made with cream, cocoa powder and stevia. It’s an easy, quick & chocolate-ly way to curb your cravings while staying in Ketosis
- Reach for berries. Strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries have the lowest carb count among fruit at around 7 net carbs per cup.
- Keep some store-bought Keto-friendly desserts in your cupboard for craving emergencies (see below for some ideas)
- Whip up a quick no-bake keto/low carb dessert recipe (like the ones below)
No-Bake Keto Desserts To Buy
If you’re pressed on time, you can buy some keto-friendly desserts ahead of time and use them as needed.
Here are some of my personal faves. I usually have these on hand and use them if we are heading out and need a snack to keep us over until our next meal.
Keto No-Bake Dessert Pantry Staples
If you want to be able to whip up many different Keto recipes you’ll find online and below, you might want to stock up on the pantry/fridge staples below. I make sure I always have most of these on hand.
Many no-bake Keto dessert recipes you’ll find online will use these low-carb ingredients.
- non-sweetened cacao powder
- stevia or monk fruit
- peanut butter
- full fat cream cheese
- fresh/frozen strawberries
- coconut flour/almond flour
- Full-fat whipping cream
- Keto-friendly chocolate chips
What Is a Keto Fat Bomb?
If you’re new to Keto/ low carb way of life then you’ve probably heard the term “Fat bombs” being thrown around.
Keto fat bombs are the epitome of low carb no-bake recipes so here’s the down-low…
Essentially a fat bomb is a snack/dessert type of food that’s bite-sized and made mostly of good fats and other low carb ingredients. The recipes online are mostly sweet, easy to make, require no baking/cooking, and require few ingredients.
You can usually make a batch of them and store them in the fridge for snacking,
Find some yummy fat bomb recipes below!